Asimple, safe, benign method of preventing vandalism and group anti-social behaviour.
Stop unwanted behaviour
The mosquito Anti Vandal System is the solution
to the eternal problem of unwanted gatherings
of youths and teenagers
Reduce theft from and damage to property
Increase the quality of life of those affected by
The Mosquito MK4 System will:
Disperse groups of youths or persons with ease
Has multiple control options including remote
and time activation.
The use of a PIR to activate the system means
that it will only turn on when there is
movement in the specified location
The Mosquito MK4 Anti Vandal System uses one of
two tone settings to disperse groups - a 17KHz
setting that is specific to youths, or when set at
18KHz, it is audible to persons of any age.
The 17KHz „high” tone is generally not noticed by
people just passing by. The device only takes effect
after a few minutes of exposure.
Designed to discourage loitering ”after hours"
in areas such as car parks, green spaces, school
grounds, industrial estates or any other areas
where people may feel unsure at night.
The Mosquito Mk4 graffiti solution can be easily installed by an electrician as a standalone device, or added to an
existing security system by a technician.
Mosquito MK4 Features:
2 frequency settings
4 step volume selection
Audible beep on/off
20 minute auto cut-off
Inbuilt PIR activation timer control
Where it can be used
• Outside community convenience stores where
kids gather and cause problems
• Industrial estates during evening hours and weekends when businesses are vulnerable to
• Car Parks
• Railway stations
• Railway trouble spots where children play
• School premises during evening hours, weekends and holidays
• Parks during hours of darkness to prevent groups of kids drinking, using drugs and vandalising equipment
• Any other location where kids/adults congregate and cause damage
Use of this device poses NO health
issues to the public as confirmed by:
• Belgian Superior Health Council
• Health Canada
• Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health
To view these official statements & more, click here...